HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide Big SALE

HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide




Show Price



I received this product about 3 days ago and am very delighted with the product. I had an HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide and I would never buy again. So far so excellent. Cannot be worse than the HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide Also if you registered it on line you got an additional 2 months warranty.




HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide Description


A New and Improved Verision #4 is NOW available on Amazon with ISBN #978-0-9831124-2-6. Enhancements include updated food charts, vegetarian information and much more. The HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide is a guide to Dr. Simeon's Pounds and Inches, which is the base hCG diet Protocol described in Kevin Trudeau's newest book The Weight Loss Cure "They" Don't Want you to Know About. Discovered and documented after decades of research by Dr. Simeons, the 'original' protocol promises a short term plan with long term results--a full copy of Simeons' Pounds and Inches is included in the appendix. This guide is the complete 'How To' in laymen's terms from start to happy ending. For most people, this can make the difference between reading about an extremely complicated and expensive diet protocol (as presented in Trudeau's book) and executing an inexpensive, simple protocol detailed by the physician who developed it (Dr. Simeons'). The guide includes non prescription ordering, mixing, storing, tips, menus, charts, and everything else you need to successfully lose the AVERAGE 20 - 30 pounds in about a month.



HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide Features




If you are searching for a HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide, so i high advised this item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States.


HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : This works for the well-informed
I believe that weight loss is a journey. There are those who simply don't know enough about how their bodies work to complete this protocol. Please do some research. Those individuals may not feel comfortable with this approach. I, on the other hand, have read nutrition books by Dr. Barry Sears, Dr. Perricone and tons of others. I know that refined, processed foods wreak havoc in my body.

I am very surprised by the negative reviews of Trudeau's book. Amazon's suggested tags have words like "fraud" although this book has mostly positive reviews. I have read Dr. Simeons' original manuscript and I'm currently taking HCG that I received from a licensed physician. IT WORKS! I feel great! I lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks. I've got 3 weeks to go. I would also recommend this book because it's more streamlined than Trudeau's. I think Trudeau's book is helpful because of the in-depth analysis of dangerous toxins in our body. It's not about weight loss but rather fat loss! I've lost...


Look at Various other Purchaser Review
Best purchase I've ever made
The diet itself is amazing and easy, but to find a guide to make it even easier....incredible. The hints and charts in the guide saved time and frustration. I would suggest this guide for anyone even thinking about trying the HCG, because it not only explains everything in a way that anyone can understand, but it also goes a little further and tells you what may or may not be okay. The diet made my life better and the guide made my life easier! I lost 25 pounds on the HCG diet and am getting ready to start a 2nd round and the guide will be at my side the entire time! BUY IT!


HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide - Prinster
Poorly edited book. A lot of good information, but hard to find and piece it together. There is a section in front that the author has written and Dr. Simeon's manuscript is in the back. If using this book you MUST read Simeon's entire manuscript and make notes or you will NOT do the diet correctly. The author's section leaves out important information on how to start the diet. There should be a sheet showing step by step diet by days, (i.e. Days 1-2 Gorge with HCG, Days 3-40 500 cal diet with HCG, Days 41-43 500 cal diet, NO HCG to finish), but there is not. There is no mention of gorging and using HCG in the author's Phase 2 section, just the 500 calorie diet with a gorge sample menu stuck in a few pages later, with no instructions on when/how this should be used. It even says that their Phase 2 section is a copy of Simeon's manuscript, but they clearly forgot to include the gorge information, which is the first 2 days of the diet and Simeon says is very important. This...









0 comments:

Post a Comment