The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle: Lifestyle Center of America's Complete Program for Overcoming Diabetes, Restoring Health, and Rebuilding Natural Vitality On Sale

The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle: Lifestyle Center of America's Complete Program for Overcoming Diabetes, Restoring Health, and Rebuilding Natural Vitality




Show Price



We simply bought this The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle: Lifestyle Center of America's Complete Program for Overcoming Diabetes, Restoring Health, and Rebuilding Natural Vitality, utilizing the price cut and the free shipping after reviewing some of the previous reviews prior to purchasing the item. Up until now so excellent. I am absolutely in love with this item from Perigee, Made it the best cost on the internet when we bought it first of this month.




The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle: Lifestyle Center of America's Complete Program for Overcoming Diabetes, Restoring Health, and Rebuilding Natural Vitality Details


A revolutionary program for combating and reversing diabetes.

Over the past ten years, Lifestyle Center of America has emerged as the center in the country that offers a proven-successful program to combat diabetes-and even reverse its adverse effects on the body. Now available in book form for the first time, LCA's program enables individuals to actually get to the root of their problems by teaching them the ways of lifestyle-change, the power of diet, activity, and stress management. It also shows how to:

- Eliminate counterproductive habits
- Adopt therapeutic and preventative nutritional changes
- Overcome insulin resistance with a new lifestyle medicine paradigm
- Achieve motivation and inspiration through pro-active healthcare coaching
- Understand the extraordinary benefits of a plant-based diet for diabetics
- Energize with a unique, simple, and effective intermittent training exercise program
- Take ownership of one's own health and future



The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle: Lifestyle Center of America's Complete Program for Overcoming Diabetes, Restoring Health, and Rebuilding Natural Vitality Features




If you are trying to find a The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle: Lifestyle Center of America's Complete Program for Overcoming Diabetes, Restoring Health, and Rebuilding Natural Vitality, so i highly advised this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in USA.


The 30-Day Diabetes Miracle: Lifestyle Center of America's Complete Program for Overcoming Diabetes, Restoring Health, and Rebuilding Natural Vitality even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A true Miracle
I started the diet on 4/5/08 after spending a week reading the book fully. In December of last year I was taking 110 units of insulin a day. While my doctor was happy with my control (A1c 6.4) and management of the disease, I was not. I felt too heavy and I felt I was getting progressively weaker. My heart was not doing well and I had frequent and painful angina. I was taking a lot of heart medicine (Norvasc, Benicar & hydrochlorothiazide).

I have severe neuropathy in both feet, including a wound in my left foot that will not heal and a diabetic foot disease called "Charcots Arthropathy". I suffered a "focal neuropathy" that paralyzed my right side for 3 months and has left my right leg weak. My walking is very restricted. Diabetes has also taken my left eye. I suffered several hemorrhages, due to retinopathy, and now I am blind in my left eye.
I only bring these symptoms up to show that my diabetes was advanced and acute. I was forced to retire and go on...


Look at Other Buyer Review
Finally- some hope about diabetes
So I've been following the lifestyle recommended by these authors for about 7 years. My dad was a diabetic and I have been pre-diabetic (if there is such a thing...). Having two small boys at the time, my wife and I decided to move to this type of healthy lifestyle so that they could have the best shot at health as they grow up. What their choices will be after they are grown is up to them. Like Khalil Gibran says, "You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth. ... For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable."

While we changed our lifestyle primarily for the sake of our boys, the benefits that we experienced were amazing. I lost 30 pounds. My wife didn't need to lose any, but her severe monthly cramps simply stopped. Both of our boys (2 and 4 at the time) no longer had chronic ear infections. Almost all of my allergies went away. My blood pressure dropped. My sugars dropped to normal levels. Over...


The Cure
My dad has diabetes and has struggled with it for years. It was awful to watch his health deteriorate in front of my eyes. I wholeheartedly believe that this program saved my dad's life. He went through the program in Oklahoma and came out a changed man. What my dad learned in OK has been invaluable. He's followed the program and lost fifty pounds. His cholesterol has dropped 500 (yes FIVE HUNDRED) points. He went off almost all of his diabetes medication. He had more energy than I'd seen him have in years. He was thinking clearer, making more money (he claims) and was just happier in general.
Having struggled with weight issues since childhood (and the constant fear that I would be the next to be cursed with diabetes) I finally went though the LCA program myself at 25. Since then, I have dropped thirty lbs, my triglyceride level dropped 100 points. I have energy like I didn't know existed- friends noted how I never complained of being tired anymore. I had debilitating headaches...









0 comments:

Post a Comment