Top Price The Doctor's Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart

The Doctor's Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and reading the reviews here and somewhere else, I chose to buy The Doctor's Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart. Though I 'd have preferred a much better warranty, I decided the functions were attractive enough to attempt it. It is a lot of cash to discard if it fails simply after the warranty. I am totally in love with this item. It is high quality product, smart attributes. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later on if required.




The Doctor's Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart Details


Would you like to save yourself the indignity, inconvenience and foul taste of modern diet fads? Are you sick and tired of frittering away your money on heart medications that leave you feeling more wretched than ever? Do you spend frequent, precious hours jogging or pounding away at the gym? And despite all of this effort, are you still fatter and weaker than you want to be? Then its time to abandon the Modern Gospel of low-fat food and long-duration exercise as a path to heart health. Your hearts salvation lies in reengineering the diet and exercise habits of our hunter-gatherer ancestors to fit our modern culture. What does this entail? To build a strong and resilient heart, engage in brief, explosive bouts of intense exercise. Consume a diet rich in high quality fat, pasture-fed meat, free-range dairy, wild-caught fish and liberal helpings of low-glycemic fruits and vegetables. Avoid grain-based starches as best you can. And take appropriate supplements to counteract the nutritional deficiencies of modern produce. Dr Sears has used this plan to help over 15,000 patients successfully reverse heart disease, build stronger hearts, manage their weight and abandon their heart medications. In 'The Doctors Heart Cure', for the first time, Dr Sears reveals his entire, proven programme, so you too can safely build an impregnable heart.



The Doctor's Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart Features




If you are searching for a The Doctor's Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart, so i highly suggested this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


The Doctor's Heart Cure, Beyond the Modern Myths of Diet and Exercise: The Clinically-Proven Plan of Breakthrough Health Secrets That Helps You Build a Powerful, Disease-Free Heart even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Don't Miss A Heart Beat
I'm 54 years old and recently had a complete examination with a cardologist. After I was done I could have opened a phamarcy with the number of prescription drugs my doctor gave me. Boy, was I scared! Then a friend suggested I read a new book called, The Heart Cure by Dr.Sears. Wow! Was I surprised to learn there are many other alternatives besides drugs. After just two months of following Dr. Sears suggestions my cholesterol has dropped, my blood pressure is better and I'm feeling like a million bucks. Great Book...You've got to read it!


Listen to The Testimonials from Various other Buyers
Save a Life... Read this Book
I bought this book for my father who was suffering from the side effects of statin drugs. Until he read this book, we didn't even realize that the debilitating muscle pain and overall weakness were being caused by these so-called "wonder drugs."

Six months later, my father is back to his old self and has the energy to travel and play with his grand kids.

As for myself, I feel more confident following a lifestyle that is heart healthy. And much to my surprise, it does not involve bland diets or long-winded exercise routines.

I feel very fortunate to have discovered Dr. Sears and his book. His website is also very informative: www.alsearsmd.com

J. Livingston


Great Book
I have read several diet/nutrition books through the years, and this has to be one of the best.I had already put into practice many of Dr. Sears advice by eliminating junk food, eating grass fed beef, wild salmon, and more green vegetables.

I was especially impressed by the chapters on exercise. I have never been a fan of extened cardio, so I will now be using the PACE program in addition to the weight training that I am already doing.

In the past, high carb and high starch had caused me to gain 20 pounds over four years. Now, with Dr. Sears' program, I have been dropping a steady pound a week with no hunger problems. Plus, I feel much more energetic.

I would definitely recommend this book.









0 comments:

Post a Comment