The Cure is in the Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating SALE

The Cure is in the Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating




Show Price



I will offer intriguing details for you, you can obtain a The Cure is in the Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating at a really economical price especially for Present. However prior to you continue checking out, please see testimonials regarding The Cure is in the Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating here




The Cure is in the Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating Explanation


The macrobiotic way of life is based on living in harmony with the natural environment. The environment has a profound influence on our health. The quality of air that we breathe and water we drink directly influence our condition, as does the human environment around us. A noisy, high-stress environment, for example, can interfere with our efforts to be healthy, while a quiet, natural environment supports well being. Daily food is a condensed form of the environment that we internalize each day, and thus has a decisive influence on health and well being. Between this book, Tired Or Toxic? You Are What You Ate, and The E. I. Syndrome, Dr. Sherry Rogers explores the relationship between diet, environment, and human health and sickness. She explains how an unnatural, overly artificial diet contributes to a variety of health problems, and how certain aspects of the modern lifestyle, including the use of artificial substances in our surroundings, can also weaken health. --- excerpts from book's Foreword



The Cure is in the Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating Features




If you are searching for a The Cure is in the Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating, so i highly recommended this hot product to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States.


The Cure is in the Kitchen: A Guide to Healthy Eating even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Sherry was my doctor!
Sherry Rogers was my doctor for a number of years. She was always ahead of her time and now it shows! All of her books are wonderful, informative, easy to read and life saving. I hope everyone gets as much from this and all her books as I have. You'll be amazed at how much you DON'T know about your body, the environment and how we are killing ourselves until you read these books. Trust me, I am only a consumer here, but I pass these books on to everyone I care about and have for years! I'm going to post this to all the books I have read by Sherry. I just can't say enough about this woman. She literally saved my life (allergies, life and health threatening mineral and vitamin deficiencies) and my husband's too (bladder cancer). Love, Susan Manchester


Exactly what Other Purchaser say?
Mind changing! Life changing!
So, all of a sudden I realize that I've been eating the wrong things and that's why I developed a sort of Chronic Fatigue. Thanks to Sherry I'm now able to start changing things for the better...


Better than I thought it would be
I wish I had read this book before I went for my first consultation for macrobiotic diet.
This book is easy to use for the beginner, in that it teaches in the way most of us that are unfamiliar to macrobiotics would understand how to "just get started".
For the person with the scary cancer diagnosis, I feel their concerns are also addressed in a responsible way to assist the learning curve.









0 comments:

Post a Comment