The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week Promo Offer

The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week




Show Price



We just purchased this The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week, making use of the discount and the complimentary shipping. Made it the very best cost on the internet when we bought it initially of this month. after doing a bunch of research and checking out the testimonials somewhere else. I got this product about 4 days back and am very pleased with the item, Up until now so good. I am completely in love with this The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week, It is a high quality product and having clever features.




The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week Explanation


Drop 4 to 9 lbs. a week without dieting!


For years, experts have told you that you’re overweight because you eat too much and don’t exercise enough. They were wrong. The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value. This simple guide makes smart eating effortless and affordable. It includes more than 1,500 options customized for: carboholics, meat lovers, chicken and seafood fans, chocoholics, fast-food junkies, and even vegans! What are you waiting for? Dig in. 

 




The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week Features




If you are seeking a The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week, so i high advised this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : For someone who has always struggled, This works!
Please, before you judge or listen to the negative reviews let me say something. I started working this plan when very little information was available about it May of 2009. I did it when there was no book and only limited information available via the internet. Basically I took the 15 sugar 6 carb idea from Jorge and ran with it. So far I have lost 60 lbs on the Belly Fat Cure and I plan to lose 30 more to reach my goal. Those people writing negative reviews just want to open a book and have the weight fall off their bodies. You have to take control and want this for yourself. Read the book for insight and understanding and not just to be led around like a puppet.

Second, I live in a rural area with no Whole Foods Market or anything around and have to travel far for a health food store or order online to get some of the items that are in book. But not all of them. Jorge just gives the healthiest options, but you can make substitutions. If something is not available in...


Exactly what Other Buyer claim?
It Works.
I started this program exactly 1 week ago. My original weight was 233 lbs., I'm now 219 lbs. on the dot. I have lost 14 lbs all together. In the book, Jorge gives you different ways to eat, be it home made meals, or meals on the go. I chose the fast meals, because I work nights and barely have time to cook. I won't lie though, it is hard, the first few days, you'll be hungry and temptation will be on your face every day; specially if you love Coca-Cola or any other soft drinks. That was the hardest part for me, seeing my co-workers drink and nice,cold, sweaty orange fanta.....it was hard.

This program tells you to limit your carb intake to 6 servings per day and your sugar to only 15gm a day! compared to a single coke, which contains 40+gms of sugar.

Some of the brands in the book are hard to find, but you can always substitute with others, as long as you follow the guidelines. I must say though, if you are a fruit lover, this diet might not be for you, because...


The Belly Fat Cure Has Helped Me Lose 74lbs So Far
I was introduced to the Belly Fat Cure in March as a result of an article in Costco's Costco Connection magazine and applied to be his coaching class for Costco members. I had been selected to take part in the program and during the course of the 11 weeks of coaching, was able to shed 47 pounds and 10 inches off my belly. I religiously followed the program during the coaching and tracked every meal making sure that no meals exceeded the recommended 5 grams of sugar and 2 carb servings. I was also taking probiotics and psyllium husks three times a day. The pounds literally were just melting right off of me.

I also want to note that I had started a running program in December of 2008 and by the time I started the Belly Fat Cure program, I had gone from not being able to run much of one mile to running three miles the whole way and was running 5 to 6 days a week. The running didn't result in any weight loss at all for me, just increased endurance. Once I added the Belly...









0 comments:

Post a Comment