The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals: Lose 4 to 9 lbs. a week with on-the-go CARB SWAPS Promo Offer

The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals: Lose 4 to 9 lbs. a week with on-the-go CARB SWAPS




Show Price



I received this item about 5 days ago and am really delighted with the item. I had an The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals: Lose 4 to 9 lbs. a week with on-the-go CARB SWAPS and I would never ever buy once again. So far so good. Cannot be even worse than the The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals: Lose 4 to 9 lbs. a week with on-the-go CARB SWAPS Also if you registered it on line you got an added two months warranty.




The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals: Lose 4 to 9 lbs. a week with on-the-go CARB SWAPS Description


Based on the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals™ gives you options to eat on-the-go meals that will keep you losing 4 to 9 lbs. a week. Whether in the kitchen or in a hurry, use the power of the Everyday Carb Swap to enjoy pasta, burgers, chocolate, wine, and even ice cream guilt free! Dig in.



The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals: Lose 4 to 9 lbs. a week with on-the-go CARB SWAPS Features




If you are searching for a The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals: Lose 4 to 9 lbs. a week with on-the-go CARB SWAPS, so i highly advised this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States of America.


The Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals: Lose 4 to 9 lbs. a week with on-the-go CARB SWAPS even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Not a Recipe Book
Amazon is awesome. Between my accounts and accounts for friends and family I've personally ordered or referred hundreds of books. Love Amazon. That will probably never change.

This book however was a disappointment. Primarily because the description "Whether in the kitchen or in a hurry..." and a title of "Quick Meals" sounded as if this might be a collection of kitchen prepped recipes for 'on the go'. It isn't.

This is primarily a book of photographs of pre-packaged, store bought, over-the-counter meals. The left pages are pictures of pre-packaged what-not-to-eat meals from restaurants, fast-food chains, and frozen food distributors. The right-hand pages are pictures of `better choice' meals from the same providers. Not a single recipe is included. You are not cooking anything. You are simply presented photos of pre-packaged or restaurant meals that are either 'Belly Fat Cure' acceptable or unacceptable.

In some cases, though, the 'acceptable' meals...


Hear The Reviews from Various other Purchasers
Weight Loss Heaven for Fast Food/Restaurant Lovers
At a recent doctors appointment I was told to stay away from anything frozen, anything in a can, and all fast food joints and restaurants. I told my doctor that did not fit my lifestyle and there had to be some happy alternative we could both live with that would help me lose weight. Enter the Belly Fat Cure Quick Meals book.

I love that the book contains the same glossy pictures as its predecessors (see my other reviews) and Belly Bad/Belly Good choices for fast food, popular restaurants, frozen entrees, sodas, power bars and more. Now I can just make a permanent grocery list of Belly Good Carb Swaps I can eat that will help me drop the excess pounds. I can put the Belly Good restaurant meal suggestions in my pocket Moleskine (in my purse with notes) so I can happily eat at my favorite food joints.

For people who eat out a lot this book will allow you to make wise Carb Swap choices while dining and finally lose weight. I highly recommend the entire Belly Fat...


Glad I Got This One
I just got my book a couple of hours ago and really like it. Since I'm familiar with the BFC program, I didn't read through the testimonials or chapters yet. Upon skimming it, it looks like the same stuff that is in original book explaining the program.

What I am most interested in is the quick meal options. I am very pleased with the color pages of belly good quick meals. It includes a nice variety of restaurant meal options and frozen meal options that I wouldn't have considered. It saves me time from trying to figure what would fit my S/C balance for the day. I especially like that some of the belly good restaurant meals include a "How to order this" description of what menu item it is and the changes to request in order to make it a belly good meal.

Overall I'm really glad I ordered it. I have the original book and the fast track. This one is a nice addition to my BFC program.









0 comments:

Post a Comment