Special Discount The Candida Cure: Yeast, Fungus & Your Health - The 90-Day Program to Beat Candida & Restore Vibrant Health

The Candida Cure: Yeast, Fungus & Your Health - The 90-Day Program to Beat Candida & Restore Vibrant Health




Show Price



We simply purchased this The Candida Cure: Yeast, Fungus & Your Health - The 90-Day Program to Beat Candida & Restore Vibrant Health, making use of the discount and the complimentary shipping after reading some of the prior reviews prior to purchasing the item. So far so excellent. I am entirely in love with this product from Quintessential Healing, Inc., Made it the finest price on the web when we bought it first of this month.




The Candida Cure: Yeast, Fungus & Your Health - The 90-Day Program to Beat Candida & Restore Vibrant Health Explanation


Many of the most common symptoms and illnesses that plague us today--anything from fatigue, bloating, and weight gain to arthritis, allergies, depression, prostate problems and multiple sclerosis--can be traced back to a surprising source: Yeast.

Yeast and fungal overgrowth--called candida--affects millions and is a hidden cause of many health conditions. One out of three people suffer from candida overgrowth, which is also associated with asthma, hypoglycemia/diabetes, hypothyroid, brain fog and anxiety/depression. In a chronic state, yeast overgrowth can also lead to conditions such as lupus, MS, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, autism, and even cancer.

The Candida Cure, newly revised, is the most current and concise book on this subject. Ann Boroch, certified nutritional consultant, naturopath, and author of Healing Multiple Sclerosis, shares her proven 90-day program to beat candida and restore your health and energy. She reveals how the body can quickly get out of balance as a result of high stress levels, poor diet, antibiotic and steroid use, hormone replacement therapy, and chemotherapy.

This simple and effective guide provides user-friendly information and practical tools to bring your body back into balance:

  • A candida questionnaire
  • Common yeast-related health conditions
  • Candida symptoms as they specifically pertain to men, women, and children
  • Step-by-step 90-day program to beat candida
  • Delicious recipes and recommended foods
  • Two weeks of sample menus
  • Recommended supplement schedules.



The Candida Cure: Yeast, Fungus & Your Health - The 90-Day Program to Beat Candida & Restore Vibrant Health Features




If you are seeking a The Candida Cure: Yeast, Fungus & Your Health - The 90-Day Program to Beat Candida & Restore Vibrant Health, so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States.


The Candida Cure: Yeast, Fungus & Your Health - The 90-Day Program to Beat Candida & Restore Vibrant Health even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Just a good diet
My wife and I purchased this book and followed the recipes for 9 months and here is what I found.
1. I lost 41 pounds.
2. My blood pressure went down from 145 over 95 to 127 over 70.
3. The food was great, I enjoyed every meal and the snacks too.
4. At 76 I worked up to 2 to 5 mile walks almost every day.
5. I used the complex gym occasionally.
6. I looked better and felt better.
7. The book offers lot of useful nutritional guidance even if you don't use the strict recipes
Now for the bad news:
8. This is an expensive diet, slightly over $245 a week, for the two of us.
9. We shopped at Whole Foods (health food grocery story) Reasors (a better than average grocery store) and Wal-Mart to buy all the ingredients each week.
Comment:
Even with the last two negatives this is a wonderful and healthy diet. I had forgotten what fresh, chemical free food tasted like.


Other Buyer Stating
Very Informative
I am totally new to this whole yeast thing. This book provided me with easy to understand info and recipes to get me started on this diet. I have read quite a few other yeast books and this one is still by far my go to book..


A life changing book. My Fibromyalgia pain is gone!
I had been in pain every day over the last 10 years. Today, I'm pain free most days! It was made possible by this miraculous book, "The Candida Cure." I don't follow the diet exactly, I've modified it to fit my life but I've still had wonderful results. I tried the diet piecemeal, adding one or two changes at a time. So I've designed my own program that works as an off shoot of the actual diet. If I start having pain again, I will look to this book and incorporate more/different aspects of the diet as the author has suggested.
Really, truly a miracle!









0 comments:

Post a Comment