Top Price Heal Your Headache

Heal Your Headache




Show Price



I did have some issues after checking out some of the previous reviews prior to purchasing the unit. After utilizing the unit now for time I can say I've had absolutely no concerns and the unit has done remarkable. We just purchased this Heal Your Headache, using the discount and the free shipping. Made it the very best rate on the net when we purchased it first of this month.




Heal Your Headache Description


Based on the breakthrough understanding that virtually all headaches are forms of migraine--because migraine is not a specific type of headache, but the built-in mechanism that causes headaches of all kinds, along with neck stiffness, sinus congestion, dizziness, and other problems--Dr. Buchholz's Heal Your Headache puts headache sufferers back in control of their lives with a simple, transforming program:

Step 1: Avoid the "Quick Fix." Too often painkillers only make matters worse because of the crippling complication known as rebound.

Step 2: Reduce Your Triggers. The crux of the program: a migraine diet that eliminates the foods that push headache sufferers over the top.

Step 3: Raise Your Threshold. When diet and other lifestyle changes aren't enough, preventive medication can help stay the course.

That's it: in three steps turn your headache problems around.



Heal Your Headache Features




If you are seeking a Heal Your Headache, so i highly recommended this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in USA.


Heal Your Headache even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : It worked for me
Add my name to the long list of reviewers for whom this book offered welcome relief. I have suffered migraines for over 50 years and am now virtually free [see note below]. The method was not easy. First, you have to stop taking all pain medications that cause rebound headaches. That includes just about everything that you would have ever found useful. Once free of those, you then start working on your personal dietary triggers. For me, it turned out to be a lot of stuff I love. Finally, you find a medicine that raises your headache threshold. For me, it was a moderate dose of nortripaline. The process took four months and included a lot of pain, particularly as I went thru headaches without pain relievers. But it was worth it.

Added July 6, 2004 -- Unfortunately, the relief offered by the book did not last long. Within six months of starting the program I had a major relapse with a migraine that gripped for more than two weeks and left me with tinnitus. I have...


Exactly what Various other Buyer point out?
10 years of peace after 20 of pain; Best migraine program
Heal Your Headache: The 1-2-3 Program for Taking Charge of Your Pain
by David Buchholz (Workman Publishing Company; 1st edition (August 15, 2002)
# ISBN: 0761125663

Incredible. The advice in this book changed the life of a three decade migraine sufferer who teaches medical ethics. I have sent copies to family, friends and colleagues. Finally, here is clinically based assistance, given by one of the best minds in the country. It combines theoretical acumen with that rare combination of an outstanding neurologist, compassionate clinician and incisive un-masker of snake-oil remedies. Here are constructive suggestions that work. You won't find Buchholz's name on aspirin bottles; he is on no one's payroll. But you will find him frequently quoted by Time Magazine, Newsweek, etc., as one of the country's foremost experts concerning headaches. In an era when so-called experts assumed the marketplace would be the magic pill that would cure the headache of our nation's healthcare,...


Heal Your Headache -- Done!!!
February 27, 2008: I'm still going strong after three and one-half years. I'm generally sticking with Dr. Buchholz's program and try to avoid caffeine, nitrates and other foods with multi-syllable preservatives. In addition, my wife and I try to eat organic foods whenever we can, and this seems to be extremely helpful in avoiding most of my known food triggers. Finally, I now drink a lot more water every day than I used to. When I get a migraine, I tend to get extremely dehydrated. I specifically drink Glaceau SmartWater when a headache comes on and when I'm recovering after a headache, and this seems to help by restoring electrolytes to my system.

By the way, keeping a migraine diary is critical. Every time I get a headache, my wife notes what I ate and drank within the past 12-24 hours, how much sleep I got (too much or too little), etc.

I'm still not cured completely, but my quality of life has dramatically improved over the past couple of years...









0 comments:

Post a Comment