A History of Medicine, Second Edition Best Deal

A History of Medicine, Second Edition




Show Price



Well, after doing a bunch of research and reading the testimonials below and somewhere else, I decided to purchase A History of Medicine, Second Edition. Though I 'd have chosen a better guarantee, I chose the attributes were appealing enough to try it. It is a bunch of money to get rid of if it fails just after the warranty. I am completely in love with this item. It is high quality item, wise features. I just got it today, and I will update my review later on if needed.




A History of Medicine, Second Edition Description


Stressing major themes in the history of medicine, this Second Edition stimulates further exploration of the events, methodologies, and theories that shaped medical practices in decades past and in modern clinical practice-highlighting the practices of civilizations around the world, as well as the research of pioneering scientists and physicians who contributed to our current understanding of health and disease.



A History of Medicine, Second Edition Features




If you are searching for a A History of Medicine, Second Edition, so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States.


A History of Medicine, Second Edition even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A History of Medicine
This is the best general textbook that I have found. (Ackerknecht's is old and assusmes too much historical and cultural background; Bettmann's is even older, and more fun than accurate; Rhodes' is too British for most students.) Most history of medicine is written for readers learned in history or medicine, and Magner is unusual in addressing the actual student and the curious general reader. Magner has obviously taught a real class, to real students. Unfortunately, the publisher is apparently accustomed to sticking it to medical students, who may bear crippling loans, but can expect to make decent money some day. For liberal-arts students, the price is cruel. Why not an affordable paperback, which would be very widely adopted?


Listen to The Testimonials from Various other Buyers
History of Medicine was a great purchase
the vast amounts of knowledge within this book make it a great read. If you are interested in medicine I suggest that you purchase this book or at least another great history of medicine book. I am glad I purchased this book as after reading it I felt that such a book was necessary to keep on my shelf for as long as I have a bookshelf.


Great reference or fun read
I took Professor Magner's course at Purdue University and truly enjoyed her style. She speaks to the student as an equal participant, and it shows in her text as well. I have now finished medical school, but still refer to this undergraduate text as both a resource and enjoyable reading material.









0 comments:

Post a Comment