Reviews 21 Days to a Healthy Heart: Eat Your Way to Heart Health

21 Days to a Healthy Heart: Eat Your Way to Heart Health




Show Price



I did have some issues after reviewing some of the prior testimonials prior to buying the unit. After utilizing the unit now for time I can state I have actually had zero concerns and the unit has actually done exquisite. We simply bought this 21 Days to a Healthy Heart: Eat Your Way to Heart Health, using the discount and the free of cost shipping. Made it the finest price on the web when we purchased it initially of this month.




21 Days to a Healthy Heart: Eat Your Way to Heart Health Description


Alan Watson refutes the current medical hypothesis that dietary cholesterol and saturated fat cause heart disease. Rather, he provides compelling historical and scientific evidence that refined sug



21 Days to a Healthy Heart: Eat Your Way to Heart Health Features




If you are searching for a 21 Days to a Healthy Heart: Eat Your Way to Heart Health, so i highly advised this hot product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


21 Days to a Healthy Heart: Eat Your Way to Heart Health even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A Testimony From Maria, The Case Study
An amazon reviewer of 21 Days to a Healthy Heart by Al Watson is asking, "How is Maria doing?" (Maria is the case study in the book.) I can answer that question because I am Maria. Seven years after the publication of 21 Days, I am still eating an Atkins-style high fat diet. (If you purchase 21 Days, you will read my story in the introduction.) I met Al Watson in the Fall of 2001 when he was researching and writing 21 Days. I was 150 pounds overweight and had been diagnosed with type II diabetes; in addition, I was warned I had coronary blockage. I was suffering a lot of personal and family stress , and I was only 33 years old! I accepted Al Watson's challenge and didn't eat any carbohydrate foods for 30 days. I had nothing to lose - I was fatigue-ridden and definitely going downhill. I switched from margarine to butter and started using lard too. I began eating eggs every morning for breakfast. Instead of fast food and high carb food, I began emphasizing protein and natural fat. I...


Listen to The Testimonials from Other Buyers
A MUST HAVE for your health library!!!
I am a weight loss coach and nutrition educator and I have used this book more than any other in my library. I quote from it almost weekly in my classes. It is based on fact rather than political agenda and very well written and easy to read. There are a couple of chapters that are a bit complex for the average reader, however, if a person were struggling with heart disease or related issues, I am sure they would have a full understanding of what the author is speaking of. I would give this book 10 stars if I could!


Easy Understanding
This is an excellent book for those wanting to understand the basics of what a healthy diet really is, not what most physicians say it is, nor, what what the media tells you it is. Alan Watson in this book de-bunks the dis-information that favors the pharmeceutical companies many so-called "studies" that seem to show that by reducing cholesterol and saturated fats in the diet reduces heart disease.

This book is written in an easy to understand format that takes you back to diet as it was originally meant to be while showing how to avoid catostrophic illness through diet and supplementation. A must read.









0 comments:

Post a Comment