On Sale Having Fun With Agility (Howell Dog Book of Distinction)

Having Fun With Agility (Howell Dog Book of Distinction)




Show Price



I did have some concerns after reading a few of the previous testimonials prior to buying the unit. After making use of the unit now for some time I can state I have actually had no concerns and the unit has actually performed flawless. We just bought this Having Fun With Agility (Howell Dog Book of Distinction), making use of the discount and the complimentary shipping. Made it the very best cost on the web when we purchased it first of this month.




Having Fun With Agility (Howell Dog Book of Distinction) Description


A positive agility training method that's fun for you and your dog

Designed expressly for dog owners who want the interactive thrill of agility sports without the rigid rules, pressures, and expenses of competition, Having Fun with Agility is a practical, down-to-earth guide to today's most popular canine sport.

The seasoned trainer and award-winning writer Margaret Bonham explains proven, positive methods--such as clicker training--that will help your dog perform the kinds of fabulous feats you see at competitions. Whether your pet's a Chihuahua or a Great Dane, a Basset Hound or a mixed breed, Having Fun with Agility will help you and your dog master the basics--and enjoy doing it.



Having Fun With Agility (Howell Dog Book of Distinction) Features




If you are seeking a Having Fun With Agility (Howell Dog Book of Distinction), so i highly recommended this product to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States of America.


Having Fun With Agility (Howell Dog Book of Distinction) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Fun with Agility
I really like this book - it is very informal and has great ideas. I just wish it had more information on how to make your own equipment. Don't want to compete with my dog - we just want to have some fun and this book has been a great help.


Other Purchaser Claiming
Shows The Fun To Be Had
This book is great for a novice like me. Shows how to keep it 'fun' and not get all serious.

My dog appreciates me reading this one.


"Fun" is the Right Word!
Since my main goal in Agility is to have fun with my Golden Retriever, Pooka, I thought this would be a good book. It is! Lots of great training tips and super ideas to increase the enjoyment for handlers and dogs. Margaret Bonham's style is easy to understand, the pictures and illustrations are clear and encouraging. Maybe next summer Pooka and I will throw an 'Agility Party' for our classmates!









0 comments:

Post a Comment