Hot and Cold Health: Energetics of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicines Best Deal

Hot and Cold Health: Energetics of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicines




Show Price



Well, after doing a bunch of research and reviewing the testimonials below and in other places, I chose to purchase Hot and Cold Health: Energetics of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicines. Though I 'd have chosen a better guarantee, I decided the features were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a bunch of money to toss away if it fails simply after the guarantee. I am entirely in love with this item. It is high quality item, smart features. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later on if required.




Hot and Cold Health: Energetics of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicines Description


Hot and Cold Health (317 pages), revised, updated (5/19/13) is based on Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicines. It covers the following subjects: Diet and nutrition, Five major organ systems that control all structure function, Energetics, hot, cold, dry, damp and windy nature of every structure function (healthy, diseased), nutrient, food, herb, taste (sweet, sour, salty, astringent, spicy and pungent), gender, climate, etc., Asian diagnosis and dietary treatment of 130+ symptoms, diseases, Weight loss diets, Vegetarianism versus animal foods, Cooked versus raw foods, Spices and food grade Chinese herbs, Cooking class (tasty, simple, nutritious meals), Deep abdominal breathing and Chi gung (Chinese energetic exercises).



Hot and Cold Health: Energetics of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicines Features




If you are trying to find a Hot and Cold Health: Energetics of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicines, so i high recommended this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.


Hot and Cold Health: Energetics of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicines even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
I LOVE THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO UNDERSTAND, AND SIMPLIFIED. IT'S NOT A BIG THICK BOOK WITH SO MANY PAGES TO READ. IT'S A SIMPLE BOOK THAT TEACHES US ABOUT EXCESS & DEFICIENCY OF FOOD. IT EXPLAINS ABOUT HOW DISEASE SETS IN IF WE DO NOT STAY WITHIN BALANCE, LIKE OVER EATING CERTAIN FOODS OR UNDER EATING CERTAIN FOODS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK. WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT & GOOD AS A REFERENCE.


What Other Buyer say?
A Life Changer/Saver
To put it simply, this book literally changed the way I look at food, the way I eat it, and my perspective on true nutrition. The principles explained here should have been taught to all of us as children to promote a long healthy life. The physical changes that I have experienced as a result of practicing the lessons taught here are like nothing else that I have experienced. It is an absolute must read!


Stop, Don't buy or read another nutritional book before reading this BOOK
This is a great book. Especially if you are female, and struggle with symptoms of cellulite, being over weight, sinusitis, and chronic fatique. Most female diets consist of diet cokes, energy bars, smoothies, and salads, not to mention ice cream, and other feel good foods.(at least mine did) Sooner or later,health problems with appear, and by switching to a hotter diet, one will begin to see the effects immediately. All of those symptoms were like connecting the dots, and I am now soooooooo relieved to have finally gotten a handle on what I should be eating, and getting rid of my chronic problems. This is a must read for anyone who wants to take responsibility for their own health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D.L.









0 comments:

Post a Comment