Get Rebate Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution: How Complementary Medicine can Extend Your Life

Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution: How Complementary Medicine can Extend Your Life




Show Price



I will certainly offer interesting info for you, you can get a Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution: How Complementary Medicine can Extend Your Life at a extremely low-cost rate especially for Now. However before you continue reading through, please see reviews about Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution: How Complementary Medicine can Extend Your Life listed here




Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution: How Complementary Medicine can Extend Your Life Explanation


Dr. Atkins' Diet Revolution, Dr. Atkins' Superenergy Diet, and Dr. Atkins' Nutrition Breakthrough ushered in a new era in the way we look at health and nutrition.  Now, in his most important book to date, the noted physician and best-selling author calls for dramatic changed in conventional medicine and reveals the "new medicine" of the future that us already working wonders for thousands of patients today!

Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution offers readers a powerful new program based on a low-carbohydrate/low-sugar diet combined with nutritional supplements, biologic medicines, and the latest breakthroughs in mainstream medicine that can produce a level of health and fitness that conventional medicine alone can't offer.  Dr. Atkins calls this revolutionary approach "complementary"--and explains how it is the way we will all be treated...ten years from now!  Using patient-tested therapies and treatments from a wide variety of healing arts, Dr. Atkins presents a commonsense guide to alternative medicine that works.  Here is the latest information on:

The crucial connection between diabetes and carbohydrates.
>A simple, effective drug-free way to prevent headaches.
Treating PMS. fibroids, and other female problems without surgery and without hormones.
The role of chelation and EDTA therapy in treating cardiovascular disease.
The many causes and many cures of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Plus the Atkins Center's nutritional prescriptions for insomnia, hypertension, arthritis, osteoporosis, allergies, and much, much more!



Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution: How Complementary Medicine can Extend Your Life Features




If you are looking for a Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution: How Complementary Medicine can Extend Your Life, so i high advised this hot item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.


Dr. Atkins' Health Revolution: How Complementary Medicine can Extend Your Life even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Dr. Atkins DOES know what he's talking about.
The diet definitely works, my husband and I have been on it for over 4 weeks now, and couldn't believe we were on a diet, actually eating like king and queen. When you put your mind to it, you really can do without the bread, pasta, rice as you watch your weight drop and your waistline re-appear, and your pants start to fit better. We definitely enjoyed the re-newed energy, as I was just in a FOG all the time, and absolutley no energy. Now I'm out walking again, and gardening, and even doing my housework with a little more enthusiasm, though I still would prefer a maid, ha. Our libido has returned, which makes us both feel young again. My husband is even looking younger again, and I'm losing those jowls off of my face and beginning to look younger as well. The cholesterol factor concerned me at first, as I had been such a cholesterol watcher - due to a heart attack 3 years back. But I've been keeping tabs on my cholesterol and it hasn't gone up, and Dr. Atkins provides...


Various other Buyer Claiming
Know the truth, and the truth will set you free
I wasn't looking for a cure for my sleep disorder, monthly cramps, headaches and occasional UTIs when I picked up Dr. Atkins'Health Revolution three years back; I was just doing a little preliminary research on the Atkins Diet to see if this guy was some kind of quack, as his detractors often claimed. Lo and behold, a new world of health and physically based well-being opened to me as I began to understand just how my nutritional habits (and lack thereof) were undermining the quality of my life.

A common myth about Dr. Atkins that could stand some clearing up is that he advocates a strict homeopathic system of medical care and an unbalanced meat-only diet. These misconceptions can be corrected by reading the first few chapters. Atkins actually gives well-reasoned explanations of his philosophy of Complementary medicine, an approach that stresses prevention via good dietary habits, vitamin supplements and exercise, then homeopathic and vitamin remedies when there is a problem, and...


My husband lost 90lbs
This is the best diet ever! My husband was 290lbs and going up., he's about 6' so it didn't look too bad, but he and I knew. Especially around the middle he had a very big stomach and was constantly out of breath, we would go out to eat and he would eat all the rolls on the table., He heard about the diet, and within about 6 mths, went to 200 lbs, but decided to gain a few back, so now 2 years later he holds steady at 220, he has never felt better, is very happy, and you don't have to stay off carbs forever, I also lost weight and sometimes we eat carbs, I think you learn to eat better, and when you do introduce carbs back into your diet, you are more aware of how many of them you are eating. We now have salad and vegtables every day,with our protein meal, fish, chicken, or meat and our weight has held even, Everyone I know has lost on it and improved their health and way of eating. Thanks Dr. Atkins!









0 comments:

Post a Comment