Special Offers Recapture Your Health

Recapture Your Health




Show Price



We simply purchased this Recapture Your Health, using the price cut and the cost-free shipping after reading a few of the prior reviews prior to buying the item. So far so excellent. I am completely in love with this product from Sunrise Health Coach Publications, Made it the best rate on the internet when we purchased it first of this month.




Recapture Your Health Details


Recapture Your Health presents an empowering, easy-to-follow health-improvement protocol called the 3LS Wellness Program. This combination of unique relaxation, diet, and exercise techniques can reverse chronic conditions, heal degenerative diseases, improve lifestyle conditions, and help one achieve a state of vibrant health.

The 3LS Wellness Program supports the body to heal itself, thus a majority of conditions can be addressed. Sufferers of major conditions like fibromyalgia, arthritis, and diabetes, along with individuals experiencing common "nuisance" symptoms like recurrent headaches, allergies, and fatigue, will see improvement or complete reversal of their health problems. The 3LS can be a godsend to people who have tried everything and have not gotten better, who have puzzling or unusual symptoms, whose doctor cannot provide a diagnosis, or who don't have health insurance. It is also very effective for mental/emotional symptoms, and for people who have been injured and cannot find relief from pain.

This unique program is very adaptable to the interests, age, and ability of a broad range of the population. Part I describes the three basic practices and how to apply them in daily life in the real world, thus avoiding common social and other pitfalls that usually derail most people from improving their health. Part II discusses the basic causes of illness and how the program addresses them, so that they can be applied consciously rather than by rote. Separate chapters give additional self-help practices, tips for working with practitioners, and instructions for using the 3LS for mental and emotional symptoms including depression, anxiety, alcoholism, schizophrenia, ADD, etc. A helpful resource guide includes a long list of recommended books and troubleshooting sections keep people moving forward dynamically in their healing process. An appendix for practitioners of all modalities gives tips for offering the program to patients or clients, especially those whose symptoms have not been relieved by clinical methods.

The name "3LS" is derived from the image of a wooden 3-Legged Stool such as you might find on a dairy farm. The three practices, like the three legs of a stool, are the basic support for total health. Dr. Stoll developed the program during his 38+ years as a medical doctor, and Jan DeCourtney provides additional perspective as a certified massage therapist. Both authors have followed this program to help their own health and bring the program to life by including details that make all the difference in being successful. Recapture Your Health is written in an easy-to-read and understand format. Thousands of people have improved their health using this protocol.



Recapture Your Health Features




If you are looking for a Recapture Your Health, so i highly recommended this product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in USA.


Recapture Your Health even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A book which strikes at the foundations of illness
This book is a wonderful resource for people dealing with chronic physical illness and/or mental difficulties. It provides solutions to long-term health issues that cure health problems at their source.

I have been fortunate enough to read any early copy of this book, bought from the author directly. This book by Dr. Walter Stoll and Jan de Courteney does not claim to cure every illness, but instead teaches the reader how to create a firm foundation of wellness. They take aim at the three root causes of illness, as they identify them: poor diet, lack of exercise, and stored stress.

In the book, they describe the three roots of our health problems and then offer a plethora of useful ideas for resolving them. I have already started applying the lessons from this book, and have noticed, even in the short term, an increase in energy and vitality. I am really excited about putting all of the suggestions into practice!


Pay attention to The Testimonials from Various other Purchasers
I loved this book!
I loved this book!

I got it when I was recovering from a surgery and had terrible symptoms like sky-high blood pressure, constipation, and others.

This book helped me so much. It was entertaining. Sometimes I laughed out loud.

It gave me hope. To me, it was like having my own personal trainer as I read every word. I just started to do everything in the book and it worked for me like a miracle. During the time I read the book I was still going to regular allopathic Doctors, but I attribute most of my recovery to this book & the website.

The reason it helped, I believe, is that it gives you a range of choices depending on where you are. For example, at first I couldn't exercise at all without shortness of breath. It gave me permission so-to-speak to do just 5 minutes at first. For someone else, I imagine it would be different as you read all the recommendations and advice.

I plan to read this book again word-for-word now...


Fabulous Book everyone should read
Dr Stoll really empowers you to take control of your own health through his 3 pronged approach. (what he calls the "3 legged stool") I had never been exposed before to the whole foods concept - I guess I was living under a rock all these years. I like having the rationale behind things explained, like WHY skilled relaxation is important (we heal 24X faster than when sleeping) or WHY we should exercise 20 min 3X week (so we get at least 6 minutes past our "Second Wind") I found this book to be a compelling read and gave it to all my relatives as gifts. I also ordered The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia, and Raw Food, Real World.









0 comments:

Post a Comment