Beating Gout: A Sufferer's Guide to Living Pain Free Discount

Beating Gout: A Sufferer's Guide to Living Pain Free




Show Price



Well, after doing a bunch of research and reviewing the testimonials here and somewhere else, I decided to purchase Beating Gout: A Sufferer's Guide to Living Pain Free. Though I 'd have liked a better guarantee, I decided the features were appealing enough to try it. It is a bunch of cash to throw away if it falls short just after the guarantee. I am absolutely in love with this item. It is high quality item, clever attributes. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if needed.




Beating Gout: A Sufferer's Guide to Living Pain Free Explanation


Beating Gout is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book designed for the gout sufferer. Recent research has shown that up to 78% of doctors do not treat gout properly. This book sets the record straight on the best and most effective ways to treat gout attacks and manage gout's underlying condition, hyperuricemia. Beating Gout covers all aspects of the disease from its progression, diagnosis, treatment, to the latest research on diet and lifestyle choices that affect gout. Over five hundred research articles and texts were reviewed for this book. No other source has more practical, scientifically backed information that gout sufferers can start using immediately to reduce or stop gout attacks while living a healthier and pain free life.

What you will learn:
* Learn the latest gout management techniques that can stop gout attacks forever
* Learn how to stop a gout attack in its tracks
* Learn the truth about how diet and lifestyle choices effect gout
* Completely based on the latest scientific research, not anecdotes or "secret cures"
* Clear and easy to understand
* Focuses on practical advice that you can use immediately to improve your gout and your health



Beating Gout: A Sufferer's Guide to Living Pain Free Features




If you are seeking a Beating Gout: A Sufferer's Guide to Living Pain Free, so i high suggested this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Beating Gout: A Sufferer's Guide to Living Pain Free even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Good Information
I've been suffering from gout for about two years and I'm frustrated that most of the information you find online conflicts each other. Doctor's don't give you much information and I was misdiagnosed several times. I can't take the common drug Allopurinol so I decided the buy the book to gain more information.

The book is a compilation of information gathered from different resources. It's thorough regarding the different treatments and drugs available. What I found most valuable was the food list that listed many foods and their purine contents.

***Update - I commented on how the food lists were valuable. One thing I wanted to point out is that there is little information on diet. As an example, the book explains that beer can raise your uric acid and that it is off limits. When you look at the food list it states that beer has 13 grams of purine. When you look at chicken for instance, it has over 100 grams - does this mean that chicken is deadly? Also,...


Hear The Testimonials from Various other Purchasers
Great Information
This book is filled with very useful information in fairly simple terms to help put an end the the nightmare that is gout. Even a section of technical jargon that you can take to your doctor to help get your treatment plan adjusted! I recommend this book to anyone with gout.


Essential Information for Gout Sufferers
I have been treated for Gout by my Doctor and by a Naturopath for several years, with mixed results. I've eaten cherries, taken Alopurinol, eliminated beer and reduced alcohol, cut back on meat, and tried numerous other remedies. I could expect a painful attack about once or twice a month regardless of all my efforts. This book was the first time I really began to understand the mechanism of Gout in total and how it is treated today. As a result of this book, I have not had an attack in over 5 months and am not making any onerous sacrifices. Rather than giving you one particular cure that will eliminate Gout for everyone, this book enables you to understand your disease and to work with your doctor to develop a solution that will make Gout a minor irritation in your life. Do I recommend it? If you have Gout, you don't need to ask.









0 comments:

Post a Comment