The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity Discount

The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity




Show Price



We just bought this The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity, using the price cut and the free of cost shipping. Made it the finest rate on the web when we bought it first of this month. after doing a great deal of research and reviewing the testimonials somewhere else. I got this item about 2 days back and am extremely delighted with the product, So far so good. I am entirely in love with this The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity, It is a high quality item and having wise attributes.




The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity Details


The Amazing Treat Diet For Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity, is a how-to diet book for dogs based on the funny, touching and true story of how Katie saved her dog, Hustler, from obesity. It is a charming and heartening tale, cleverly intertwined with diet principles and guidelines, including meal servings, treat servings, and information on how weight affects the health of your dog and what you can do about it. Your dog can lose weight without medications, complicated homemade diets and expensive foods, even if normal canine exercise is not an option. Extensive photography and detailed appendixes enhance and simplify comprehensive nutritional information. Katie's story is written to inspire fellow dog owners, especially those with dogs suffering from physical challenges and disabilities, such as dysplasia and arthritis.



The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity Features




If you are seeking a The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity, so i highly suggested this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.


The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs: How I Saved My Dog From Obesity even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A MUST-READ for dog owners who care about their "best friend"
This book is a MUST-READ for anyone with a dog, regardless of whether or not your pet is overweight. It is chock full of essential facts every dog owner should know to keep his or her "best friend" healthy and mobile - especially as the years go by when it's easy to lose track of how much a few extra pounds can damage your dog's health. Katie Newman writes clearly and engagingly as she shares her journey to return her dog Hustler to his optimal weight despite his hip issues which prevent him from vigorously exercising. Newman hooks the reader on her method by - quite literally - using a "carrot and stick" approach which takes the reader step by step through her extensive research on which foods are healthy, weight reducing and satisfying for dogs to chew (including carrots). She also makes sure to let owners know that they are responsible for their dog's weight - their dog isn't the one opening the refrigerator. Hence the stick - but a friendly one waved with lots of...


Look at Various other Purchaser Review
Heartwarming and life-changing!
This book is a real wake-up call to those of us guilt-ridden from the lack of quality time we are able to spend with our loved ones that give treats to make up for it, much to the chagrin of our dogs' waistlines. Hustler's charming story as told by Katie is inspiring, encouraging and delightful with adorable accompanying pictures. Everything is broken down and easy to understand and the appendix is loaded with helpful information. Katie reminds us that our dog's diet is decided by us and that we are the reason our dog is fat. Her early experience is also a reminder that our dogs can get heavy without us even realizing it (because we see them every day). Treats can be healthy and our dogs can eventually love the vegetables and fruit as much as the high-calorie biscuits. The Amazing Treat Diet is easy, effective, and economical and will probably help improve your own diet too!
I am an animal massage therapist and Registered Vet Tech and have been recommending this book as an...


The Amazing Treat Diet for Dogs
This book is a must have for all responsible dog owners! I have to admit that like most dog owners, I gave my dogs treats quit often to distract them when they were bored or we were short on time to play/exercise. Katie's book has inspired me to offer them more healthy foods for treats vs. empty calorie dog treats. I have a Bullmastiff that is prone to obesity due to his size and being such a lazy dog.. I always worried about giving human food because I wasn't educated as to what was safe for him to consume. After reading Katie's book, I began offering him human food here and there in place of dog treats. We share a banana, apple and carrots quite frequently and we are working on integrating more foods into his diet. I have cut his dog treats by at least half and he is just as happy and well behaved as he ever was. His sister, our German Shepard mix is following suit as well. Katie's book is loaded with so much useful information and tips! Hustler's heartfelt story is a...









0 comments:

Post a Comment