Big Discount The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity

The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and reviewing the reviews here and in other places, I decided to buy The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity. Though I 'd have preferred a much better warranty, I decided the attributes were appealing enough to try it. It is a great deal of money to throw away if it falls short simply after the warranty. I am absolutely in love with this item. It is high quality item, clever features. I simply got it today, and I will update my testimonial later on if needed.




The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity Explanation


     If you’re experiencing discomfort, fatigue, or other symptoms that won’t go away no matter what you do or how many doctors you see, chances are you’re one of the millions unknowingly suffering from a systemic fungal/yeast infection, “the hidden invader.” The result of an imbalance starting in your internal ecosystem, this can be a key factor in headaches, joint and muscle pain, depression, cancer, food allergies, digestive problems, autism, and other immune-related disorders.  

     The Body Ecology Diet reveals how to restore and maintain the “inner ecology” your body needs to function properly, and eliminate or control the symptoms that rob you of the joy of living. Tens of thousands of people have already benefited from the Body Ecology way of life—Donna Gates shows you, step-by-step, how to eat your way to better health and well-being . . . deliciously, easily, and inexpensively!

     In this book, you will learn how to: use seven basic universal principles as tools to gain mastery over every health challenge you may encounter; focus on your inner ecology to create ideal digestive balance; conquer cravings with strategies for satisfying snacking and for dining away from home; and plan meals with dozens of delectable recipes, an array of menus, and detailed shopping lists.



The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity Features




If you are searching for a The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity, so i high recommended this item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in USA.


The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Cured Me!
I found out about this book through a raw blog. A guy described his battle with candidiasis. I didn't realize that guys could get it and I never realized that candidiasis manifested itself in a spectrum of ways that I suffered from. I purchased this book and spend about 2 weeks reading, studying, and highlighting the book. I started the diet last Monday and I have to admit that the book has become my bible just because it's been a huge change for me that I continually have to refer back to the book. I photocopied a couple pages of the book to carry around with me and use as a reference when I'm out and I have to figure out what I can eat.

I used to be on the raw food diet, ate organic and healthy and I was still experiencing a low immune system, breaking out, and a chronic yeast infection that I've had for over 5 years. I've tried treating the yeast infection with antibiotics, a watered down hydrogen peroxide douche, and boric acid suppositories. None of the...


Look at Various other Buyer Testimonial
Covers an important topic, but lacks substance
It seems that in most cases that nonfiction authors are motivated by one of two things when creating their works. Some feel that they have some sort of information that needs sharing, and use books as a way to get their word out. These authors have a true passion for their topic, which clearly shows when reading their books. Others are driven purely by profit. Sadly, it seems that the latter is true of Donna Gates and her Body Ecology Diet. Though this book does cover an important topic, it lacks substance and fails to deliver. However, it may be a good source for someone used to only mainstream health books and wanting a simple primer on the subject.
While the book is easy to read, it seems to offer no new information that is not readily available in other books or on the internet. Gates seems to favor certain foods and products, such as coconut water kefir, yet fails to thoroughly justify her preference for them, and supports her claims with little scientific research. However,...


Yes, but ...
I agree with what some of the other folks who did not give this book a 5-star rating had to say; HOWEVER, the principles at the heart of this book are priceless for us all. YES, the book is not very well thought out, it's structure leaves much to be desired, the graphic of the eating plan is a disgrace, there are a lot of details that simply are not there and the author does leave you with a lot of questions ... BUT, the idea of the good bacteria vs. bad bacteria that lives in our gut is right on and I guarantee you can be free of a plethora of different symptoms should you choose to follow the few simple principles in this book. Now, as far as the author constantly pitching her products goes (and boy does she) you need to look past that; think of it as her just helping you along with a one-stop shopping site to get you started eating this way ... hey, a girl has to make a buck - let's not hold this against her. I started out ordering some of her products at the get-go because I was...









0 comments:

Post a Comment