HCG Diet Made Simple: Your Step-By-Step Guide Beyond Pounds and Inches 5th Edition Best Seller

HCG Diet Made Simple: Your Step-By-Step Guide Beyond Pounds and Inches 5th Edition




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and reading the testimonials right here and elsewhere, I decided to buy HCG Diet Made Simple: Your Step-By-Step Guide Beyond Pounds and Inches 5th Edition. Though I 'd have chosen a much better guarantee, I chose the functions were appealing enough to try it. It is a bunch of money to discard if it fails simply after the guarantee. I am completely in love with this item. It is high quality product, smart features. I simply got it today, and I will update my testimonial later if required.




HCG Diet Made Simple: Your Step-By-Step Guide Beyond Pounds and Inches 5th Edition Details


5th Edition - Revised October 2011

I want EVERYONE to be able to lose weight and keep it off. I want the obesity epidemic to end. So I wrote this over 200-page book, which is a compilation of everything that I have learned as a moderator of a 30,000-member hCG Dieters support group, as well as by doing this diet myself, including:

  • One hCG safety study no other book explains
  • Smartphone codes for bonus files by email
  • Solutions to common hCG Diet problems
  • 16 secrets to break a stall on the hCG Diet
  • HCG sources, prices, and delivery times
  • Reliably researched answers to 113 HCG Diet questions
  • Helpful product list and online store to make the diet easier
  • Tracking spreadsheet for Pounds and Inches
  • Step by Step instructions for doing the protocol without a doctor or clinic
  • Injections - Sublingual - Transnasal - Transdermal and "Homeopathic" - hCG
  • Calorie counts for all allowed foods
  • Comparisons of clinics that prescribe and supply hCG
  • The 3 things you must know in order to avoid hCG scams
  • Sources for detox cleanses
  • Exactly what to order if you are doing the diet without a clinic
  • Mixing and injection instructions for 2 kinds of injections
  • Sources for organic food
  • Sample menus and 22 pages of recipes
  • Tips to motivate yourself to stay on track
  • Seven tips for travelling with hCG
  • Suggested ways to explain this all to your significant other who is skeptical
  • Phase 3 specific sugars and starches to avoid, including 101 names for sugar
  • Additives/ingredients that contribute to obesity, with clinical studies evidence
  • 15 factors that might be preventing weight loss/release while on the hCG Diet
  Someone said it should be named HCG Protocol For Dummies!



HCG Diet Made Simple: Your Step-By-Step Guide Beyond Pounds and Inches 5th Edition Features




If you are searching for a HCG Diet Made Simple: Your Step-By-Step Guide Beyond Pounds and Inches 5th Edition, so i high recommended this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.


HCG Diet Made Simple: Your Step-By-Step Guide Beyond Pounds and Inches 5th Edition even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Lots of Info about HCG Diet
I purchased this book after starting the HCG diet with the drops. My sister had been doing the HCG injections under the supervision of a doctor and had lost over fifty pounds. After hearing about others who were doing the HCG drops, and also losing weight I decided to try it myself. I researched as much information as I could online about the diet and was getting a lot of information from my sister as to what her doctor was telling her. Even with everything that I found I still felt like I didn't have enough information so I bought this book to help me. It is full of information about this diet and has answers to most of your questions regarding the HCG diet. So far I have lost 22 pounds in 40 days. I'm now on phase 3 and I feel great. This book has been great for letting me know what I can eat and what to stay away from. I felt that the price of this book was a little much and almost didn't buy it for that reason. However it has been worth it just for all the research...


Pay attention to The Reviews from Various other Buyers
My easy how to guide for HCG LOVE IT!!
I absolutely love this book! I literally read it in one weekend and then I constantly pick it back up when I feel lost. It has helped me so much during my journey. I found Harmony on my HCG DIET group and she is sooo knowledgeable and researches everything to back up her information. It is all in her book. She has also included P3 & P4 information. There is so much confusion out there as to what to eat how to go about P3 & P4 transition she makes it easy and includes recipes to help you out along the way. Harmony is always there for you when you have any questions. I did my first two rounds with injections but thanks to Harmony's book I will being doing hopefully my final round Sublingual (under tongue) because her book has provided me with all the info I need to do so. It makes me feel confident the knowledge she is sharing. I have lost about 55lbs total in 2 Rounds and so far so good maintaining.

Thanks Harmony and to everyone else you need to get a copy of this...


Hcg Made Simple...is very helpful book to the first time Hcg Dieter and the experienced too!
This is my third book on Hcg...and hopefully my last. This newest addition to the Hcg Diet Protocol has quite a few pointers on the diet itself. Making it easier for anyone to do it on their own...which I did...and was successful in losing 30 lbs. This "diet" needs to be researched first. Its not a "diet" that you can just start on Monday. The author takes you through the Hcg Protocol...step by step. Read it first before beginning the diet! Very important! If one "sticks" with it, the results are tremendous...and fast!! I have tried all diets..this one spoke to me. I "finally got it". This book also contains some recipes...which was a plus for me! If you are wondering if this is for you...do your research. During the "very low calorie diet" aka: "VLCD" days I found myself with boundless energy and no hunger pains...I am not kidding. If you do this right..you will have the same experience.









0 comments:

Post a Comment