The Big Breakfast Diet: Eat Big Before 9 A.M. and Lose Big for Life Best Buy

The Big Breakfast Diet: Eat Big Before 9 A.M. and Lose Big for Life




Show Price



I did have some concerns after reviewing some of the previous reviews prior to purchasing the unit. After utilizing the unit now for some time I can state I have actually had absolutely no issues and the unit has performed remarkable. We simply purchased this The Big Breakfast Diet: Eat Big Before 9 A.M. and Lose Big for Life, using the price cut and the free of cost shipping. Made it the very best rate on the net when we purchased it initially of this month.




The Big Breakfast Diet: Eat Big Before 9 A.M. and Lose Big for Life Explanation


Eat a huge breakfast, lose a lot of weight? It sounds counter-intuitive, but when a clinical professor of endocrinology and metabolic disease advocates it, maybe it's worth considering. And when that same clinical professor offers proof that overweight women lost nearly five times more weight on a breakfast cure diet than their counterparts did on a low-carb diet, it's time to pay attention.

Dr. Daniela Jakubowicz, a clinical professor at Virginia Commonwealth University and the Hospital de Clinicas Caracas in Venezuela, originally published her diet book in Venezuela and it became a South American bestseller, selling 300,000 copies. Now after continued research, Dr. Jakubowicz presents The Big Breakfast Diet, with its promise that you can have all the foods you crave, from pasta to bacon to ice cream, with just one catch—you have to eat them before 9:00 A.M. Based on the body's natural rhythms, eating a big, complete breakfast revs up your metabolism; helps burn more calories during the day and more fat at night; satisfies hunger all day long; boosts your energy; eliminates cravings for sweets; and reduces the risk of serious health conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.

After explaining the science behind the diet, and how the body's hormones and metabolism process food differently depending on what time of day you eat, The Big Breakfast Diet centers around a full 28-day meal plan—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, plus recipes. The day begins with a big breakfast—a smoothie or shake, pancakes with berry syrup and ricotta cheese, Canadian bacon, a breakfast sweet—and ends with a moderate, delicious dinner.



The Big Breakfast Diet: Eat Big Before 9 A.M. and Lose Big for Life Features




If you are looking for a The Big Breakfast Diet: Eat Big Before 9 A.M. and Lose Big for Life, so i highly suggested this hot product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States of America.


The Big Breakfast Diet: Eat Big Before 9 A.M. and Lose Big for Life even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : An Amazing Diet!
I followed Dr. Jakubowicz's Big Breakfast diet before my wedding and was thrilled with the results! I now always eat a big breakfast, and I especially love the delicious, healthy smoothie as part of my breakfast. My husband loves them, too.
The most amazing thing for me about this diet is that I used to always crave something sweet in the afternoon or at night, and now I don't.
I also love going to bed not feeling stuffed, and waking up feeling light. It makes it makes it easier to wake up in the mornings because I'm looking forward to breakfast.
I highly recommend this book!


Look at Various other Buyer Review
Lunch = protein only
This diet works. The trick is to eat only protein for lunch and a veggie salad with some oil and vinegar for dinner. If I eat any carbs for lunch, I get hungry in the afternoon to the point of being unable to resist food. I also drink decaf with a little big of milk or plain tea at night. I give it 4 stars because the information is not new. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." has been around forever.


I gave five stars more for an idea.
I gave five stars more for an idea.
I always was eating healthy, small potions, I don't like junk food, or too much sweets, but for years I kept gaining weight and being obese (my breakfast was always tiny). I tried almost any diet with no success.
When I accidentally stumbled on this book I read people's revues first and I also Goggled information about this diet (I did not want to invest in another diet book).
This diet made some sense for me because I've noticed that when once in a while I have a little bit heavier breakfast - I wasn't so hungry practically whole day.
I started this diet before my book arrived, based on information, which I've got from Internet.
I do agree with other reviewers that author's breakfast suggestion is too much and if you noticed she gives a ton of low fat foods. But if you will take a concept of eating 600 calories for breakfast and substitute low fat for whole food, you can eat much less food and meet the same goal of eating...









0 comments:

Post a Comment