Best Seller The Cure for All Cancers: Including over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured

The Cure for All Cancers: Including over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured




Show Price



We just purchased this The Cure for All Cancers: Including over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured, utilizing the discount and the complimentary shipping. Made it the finest cost on the net when we purchased it initially of this month. after doing a bunch of research and reading the reviews somewhere else. I got this item about 6 days ago and am really delighted with the item, So far so great. I am absolutely in love with this The Cure for All Cancers: Including over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured, It is a high quality product and having smart features.




The Cure for All Cancers: Including over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured Description


Cancer can now be cured, not just treated

We are not accustomed to thinking about a cure for cancer. We think of remission as the only possibility. But this book is not about remission. It is about a cure. This is possible because in 1990 Dr. Clark discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by smoking, colon cancer is not caused by a low roughage diet, breast cancer is not caused by a fatty diet, retinal blastoma is not caused b y a rare gene, and pancreatic cancer is not caused by alcohol consumption. Although these are all contributing factors, they are not THE cause. Once the true cause was found the cure became obvious. but would it work? I set a goal of 100 cases to be cured of cancer before publishing my findings. That mark was passed in December, 1992. the discovery of the cause and cure of all cancers has stood the test of time and here it is!



The Cure for All Cancers: Including over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured Features




If you are trying to find a The Cure for All Cancers: Including over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured, so i highly recommended this hot product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States.


The Cure for All Cancers: Including over 100 Case Histories of Persons Cured even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Cured Myself
I'll try to be brief with a long story. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1994. I had a radical mastectomy and the disease had spread to my lymph nodes. To be fair, I have to say that the surgeon was a genius. He said that he thought that he got it all. I was to have 6 months of very strong chemo as adjunctive therapy. They implanted a "port" and I had one dose. All of my hair fell out. When I went for the second dose the nurse couldn't get a blood return. She sent me to the hospital for x-rays. They found that the port had broken and the tube that put the chemicals into my artery had gone into my heart (left ventricle). Then they had to "fish" it out of my heart with a lasso put through an artery in my groin area. They removed the defective port and suggested that I get another one in 2 weeks. I said, "No, thanks. I've had enough." My oncologist told me that I WOULD DIE without it! I read this book and used it. I also used other alternative therapies including acupuncture,...


Look at Other Buyer Review
Curing cancer worth a $50 gamble?
Would you gamble $50 for herbs and a book with 100 case histories of "cancer cures" if you have cancer? Or would you gamble $15 a month, for the herbs, to keep from getting the cancer your spouse has? Dr. E. O'Dell Woods, (woods@eng.utah.edu),who has researched cancer cures and prevention for 47 years, thinks you would after reading The Cure for All Cancers: With 100 Case Histories by Hulda R. Clark. "I found parasites as the key link in the cause of cancer, in Dr. Clarks book", said Dr. Woods. Also listed were the herbs, how to prepare them, and the amounts needed to kill the parasites. With the parasites dead, no more cancer.

In her book Dr. Clark has case histories of curing some cancers within 24 hours. But, then comes the longer treatment for getting back the health of the host.

"I am a cancer surviver, and I continue to take a preventive dose of Dr. Clark's herbs once a week" said Dr. Woods.

The story above is my experience...


Trillion dollar buisness!
This book is amazing. Hulda has finally found the answer as to which parasite actually produces the growth hormone which causes our cells to divide uncontrolled. That is all that cancer is. First the bodies immune system is weakened through various solvents, chemicals and metals. When this happens, the body then allows parasites to enter and flourish inside. These pathogens produce growth hormones which allow them to divide and in turn influence surrounding cells to divide. This is the cause of malignancy. Don't believe in parasite theories? Consider how long you would live if you didn't have an immune system? How long does it take you to rot after you die? There is a constant battle between the known and unknown. Your immune system is your best friend for health. Keep it strong and you will never get sick! I also recommend these books for cancer patients and other people who want too work on the most important area of their life, their health. 1."Live Right 4 Your Type."...









0 comments:

Post a Comment