Magic Foods: Simple Changes You Can Make to Supercharge Your Energy, Lose Weight and Live Longer Best Buy

Magic Foods: Simple Changes You Can Make to Supercharge Your Energy, Lose Weight and Live Longer




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and reading the reviews here and elsewhere, I decided to buy Magic Foods: Simple Changes You Can Make to Supercharge Your Energy, Lose Weight and Live Longer. Though I 'd have liked a much better warranty, I chose the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a bunch of money to throw away if it fails simply after the warranty. I am entirely in love with this item. It is high quality product, wise features. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if required.




Magic Foods: Simple Changes You Can Make to Supercharge Your Energy, Lose Weight and Live Longer Explanation


A major health crisis is emerging, one that most doctors are just beginning to recognise. It's not heart disease, diabetes, or obesity, although it's linked to all three. It's out-of-control blood sugar, and you may have it without knowing about it.You may not realise it but your diet may be putting your health at risk. If you regularly eat foods that send your blood sugar soaring or dipping, this is the book you need. It lists 57 foods that will help you to lose weight, increase your energy, slash your diabetes risk and generally make you feel better.The book includes more than 100 delicious recipes, specially designed to promote better blood sugar, plus meal makeovers that show you how - with a few simple fixes, you can transform any meal into a 'magic' one. Finally, handy meal plans for three different calorie goals help you put the whole programme together. Nothing could be simpler or more effective.



Magic Foods: Simple Changes You Can Make to Supercharge Your Energy, Lose Weight and Live Longer Features




If you are looking for a Magic Foods: Simple Changes You Can Make to Supercharge Your Energy, Lose Weight and Live Longer, so i high suggested this product to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States of America.


Magic Foods: Simple Changes You Can Make to Supercharge Your Energy, Lose Weight and Live Longer even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A book that could save your life--or at least add some years to it
When I found out a couple of months ago that I have Type 2 diabetes, my mom ordered this book for me, and I can honestly say it's been a godsend!

I read the book with avid interest the moment I received it, and I've been making recipes from it for the past several weeks. (This past weekend, I made the lentil and bean chili and the apple bran muffins--both delicious!) My husband and daughter have raved about the recipes, and I have the satisfaction of knowing that they're filled with good things for us.

One of the things I've noticed since I've been eating diabetically (to coin a phrase?) is that my cravings have been greatly reduced. This is just one of the by-products of getting off the blood sugar roller coaster. I am so grateful to my mom for giving me this book, and I heartily recommend it to anyone who wants to make their diet healthier.

Eating to maintain stable blood sugar will benefit you in so many area, not just diabetes-related. Many of...


Look at Various other Buyer Testimonial
Almost all the information I need in one place!
I am so glad I found this book! I'm a diabetic and many of the books I've read tell you to eat this or that, but never say why. They make me feel deprived and down in the dumps before I even try their suggestions. I admit, I'm like a little kid who always has to know "why?" before I'm convinced. This book tells not only WHAT to eat for better blood sugar, but WHY too! It gives a lot of detail that's missing elsewhere. In addition to listing the FOODS to eat for better blood sugar, it also lists some supplements. (Other books I've read don't even mention supplements.) It also has a section showing typical meals and shows how to substitute one thing for something else that is better for us. I love the recipes in the back because they are so close to the ones I already use. No exotic ingredients here. Only a substitution or two need be made. For example, using Canadian bacon in split pea soup instead of ham. The book shows how making minor changes in menus and in recipes can...


Need to improve your eating habits? This is the book for you!
This book is divided into three distinct sections. The first provides a basic introduction to nutrition and healthy eating, with lots of practical tips and advice. The second describes some of the most commonly available "superfoods"--foods that have exceptional health value and are easy to incorporate into your diet. Fruits, vegetables, meats, grains, and fats are all represented, and there is a particular emphasis on foods that regular blood sugar (so it is especially helpful for those wanting to lose weight and/or treat or prevent diabetes). The third section offers easy recipes that feature these foods as starring ingredients, as well as some meal plan ideas to get you started.

PROS:
--The book is written and designed primarily for people who are "beginners" at healthy eating, so it is easy to read and practical.
--Many of the recipes are "remakes" of standard American fare, so this is a great book for you if you want to eat more healthily while still eating...









0 comments:

Post a Comment