Big Discount The 3-Hour Diet: Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks by Eating Every 3 Hours!

The 3-Hour Diet: Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks by Eating Every 3 Hours!




Show Price



We simply purchased this The 3-Hour Diet: Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks by Eating Every 3 Hours!, using the discount and the complimentary shipping. Made it the very best rate on the net when we purchased it initially of this month. after doing a bunch of research and reading the reviews elsewhere. I got this item about 2 days ago and am extremely delighted with the item, Up until now so excellent. I am absolutely in love with this The 3-Hour Diet: Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks by Eating Every 3 Hours!, It is a high quality item and having smart features.




The 3-Hour Diet: Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks by Eating Every 3 Hours! Description


It's a fact: the low–carb craze is everywhere. Another fact: two–thirds of Americans are still overweight and no one is getting thinner. Although low–carb diets produce short term weight loss, the results are not sustainable in the long term. Dieticians, fitness experts, and medical publications are slowly awakening to the fact that the low–carb diet isn't the answer to weight loss nor a solution to the obesity epidemic.

What is the solution? Jorge Cruise's THE 3–HOUR DIET reveals that timing is the revolutionary weight loss element that has been kept secret until now. By eating small, balanced meals every three hours you reset your body's metabolism and achieve amazing results. Eating every three hours turns off your "starvation protection mechanism" ensuring that fat is released and fat–burning muscle preserved. So get ready to lose 2 pounds each week! All with no calorie counting, no starvation, and no deprivation. Bottom line, timing will sculpt your body slim.

With his now trademark easy–to–follow instructions, accessibility, and client success stories, Jorge Cruise's THE 3–HOUR DIET is a fluid combination of proven success and categorical innovation. Weight loss has never been easier!

Stepping around the low-fat versus low-carb debate, Jorge Cruise (Eight Minutes in the Morning) suggests that losing weight isn't in what you eat, but rather, when you eat it. The core idea behind The Three-Hour Diet is that by timing your meals and snacks every day, the pounds will come off. No restrictions, no exercise.

While reality is rarely that simple, the advice offered here is nutritionally sound, emphasizing plenty of fruits and vegetables, and filling in with lean proteins, healthy fats, and just enough carbs to keep meals interesting. Following Cruise’s guidelines for portion control, you’ll eat an average of 1,400 calories per day, filling half your plate with fruits or vegetables, and dividing the other half between the rest of the food groups. Healthy meals from fast-food joints and freezer cases are included, and a substantial recipe section offers everything from a bacon and cheese omelet to rosemary lamb chops. A month-long journal is also provided, giving you space to plan each meal in advance (a key part of the diet), along with daily motivational hints and visualization exercises. A few pages cover basic exercises--but the emphasis is definitely on the diet, which Cruise asserts will work, regardless of whether you choose to work out.

Cruise’s straightforward, no-excuses encouragement works well with the simple formula the plan is based upon, and the clever Three-Hour Plate™ makes it easy to keep portion sizes in check. Still, closely monitoring meal time might seem like a challenge to some of the "busy people" for whom the program claims to be specifically designed. If counting calories or net carbs sounds daunting—but keeping a close eye on the clock doesn’t—you might just find weight loss success in these pages. —Jill Lightner

Amazon.com exclusive content

Tired of fad diets and their lack of results? That's just how Jorge Cruise, author of The Three-Hour Diet, wants you to feel. Cruise's guidelines encourage sensible portion control and plenty of vegetables, but--perhaps more importantly--they encourage dieters to feel good about themselves by teaching self-acceptance and positive visualization. Stressing an easy-to-follow visual food plan that insists on incorporating snacks and treats into your day, he contends that carb-bashing is a highly ineffective means of maintaining a healthy weight. How can you sort out weight-loss fact from fiction? Amazon.com contributor Jill Lightner got some straight answers from Cruise.
Watch Jorge Cruise introduce
The Three-Hour Diet.
  Read our interview with Cruise.



The 3-Hour Diet: Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks by Eating Every 3 Hours! Features




If you are looking for a The 3-Hour Diet: Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks by Eating Every 3 Hours!, so i high recommended this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in USA.


The 3-Hour Diet: Lose up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks by Eating Every 3 Hours! even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Bottom Line - It Works!
I've always hated the thought of buying diet books - if you want to diet, it just takes discipline. Who needs a book? But, when I saw this guy on TV, it seemed like it made so much more sense that any of the other diets out there.

So, I bought the book. It looks for a 2-lb loss per week without exercise. I try to walk each evening between 2-5 miles. I started at 201 lbs, lost 5 pounds in week 1, 4 pounds in week 2, and 3 pounds in week 3. I'll be much more than satisfied if I can lose 2 pounds in each of the next four weeks, to lose 20 total. I've lost 1 inch off my waist, but 4 inches off of my belly.

I feel better, I get full quicker, and now, I just can't believe the eating habits I used to have. I eat everything I enjoy, in moderation, and I'm the talk of my office and my friends. I think I've sold a few books.

This is the only diet book that makes any sense. Plus, lots of fast food choices, and specific frozen meal suggestions, as well...


Look at Various other Purchaser Testimonial
losing with 3 hour diet
I started the 3 Hour Diet 12 weeks ago and in those weeks I have lost 30 pounds and 2 dress sizes. It has been the best thing to ever happen to me. It has given me a way to lose weight and still eat anything I want. I have not once felt deprived and once my body got use to the schedule of eating every 3 hours I'm no longer hungry. Best of all for me was the fact that I like to have my glass of wine at night and with this diet I can still do that. To me that was amazing for a diet!! Diet isn't even the right word for this.....it's a life style change, and an easy one at that. This is truely the easiet diet I've ever been on!! And just a note....I lost that 30 pounds with out excersizing. But now I have added that to my routine and I can't wait to see what the result will be.

I've tried lots of diets and I can't recommmend this one enough!!


It Works
It may be a copy of The Zone or something else, and it may be simple common sense, but the bottom line is that it actually works. I have lost three pounds every week and have never once counted calories. I guess some of us know what we should be eating, but need some sort of aid to push us in the right direction. This "diet" is actually a way to change your eating habits for life, and I guess if you find something else well-balanced that works, go for it.

That said:

* It is quite interesting that so many wildly enthusiastic posts about the book are from Jorge's hometown of San Diego. And JAnderson who has posted exactly one Amazon review -- could it be Jenn Anderson from Jorge's staff?

* The book itself is way, way, way padded. The actual eating plan could have been published in a 50-page pamphlet. Too much space is spent bashing other diets, and the daily journal of pretty much blank pages takes up a lot of the book, as do testimonials from...









0 comments:

Post a Comment