Best Offers Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty!, Don't Treat Thirst with Medications!, a Preventive and Self-Education Manual for

Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty!, Don't Treat Thirst with Medications!, a Preventive and Self-Education Manual for




Show Price



I will certainly provide interesting info for you, you can get a Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty!, Don't Treat Thirst with Medications!, a Preventive and Self-Education Manual for at a very inexpensive rate especially for This day. However before you proceed reviewing, please see reviews regarding Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty!, Don't Treat Thirst with Medications!, a Preventive and Self-Education Manual for here




Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty!, Don't Treat Thirst with Medications!, a Preventive and Self-Education Manual for Explanation


The author of this book proposes a radical new paradigm for maintaining health. It is aimed at anyone interested in new approaches for relieving high blood pressure, intestinal problems, asthma, allergies, back pain, arthritis, cholesterol or headaches.As a result of extensive research into the role of water in the body, the author, a medical doctor, believes that he has found chronic dehydration to be the cause of many conditions including asthma, allergies, arthritis, angina, migraine headaches, hypertension, raised cholesterol, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, depression, and diabetes in the elderly.

According to Dr. Batmanghelidj, the body possesses many different thirst signals. A dry mouth is not a reliable indicator of your body's water needs. He describes a variety of more reliable ones, and helps you learn to understand when your body is calling for water. In this way, he claims you can prevent, treat, and cure a variety of conditions of ill health, at no cost, with what he calls nature's miracle medicine: Water. The author explains how much water one needs to drink a day to stay healthy, and why tea, coffee, and sodas are not good substitutes for water.



Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty!, Don't Treat Thirst with Medications!, a Preventive and Self-Education Manual for Features




If you are trying to find a Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty!, Don't Treat Thirst with Medications!, a Preventive and Self-Education Manual for, so i highly advised this hot item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Your Body's Many Cries for Water: You Are Not Sick, You Are Thirsty!, Don't Treat Thirst with Medications!, a Preventive and Self-Education Manual for even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : This Book Worked For Me
I have long suffered from borderline hypertension. After reading this book and following Dr. Batman's advice, my condition corrected itself within six weeks. The advice is simple: to drink one ounce of water for every two pounds of body weight plus one and one half additional ounces of water for every ounce of beverage I consume containing caffeine, carbonation or alcohol. Do this every day.

But more important than the relief of my condition, I began to notice a change of lifestyle. I drink much less coffee and less alcohol. I've practically eliminated carbonated beverages. And, I feel much better. I've also lost weight.

Although I've given you the bottom line, you should read the entire book to appreciate how it applies to specific conditions from which you and your loved ones may suffer. Dr. Batman addresses how water can help everything from Asthma to ulcers. You will be amazed.

The best part of this book is its plain spoken advocacy of common sense. The Author...


Look at Various other Purchaser Review
Being a rational woman I ask "What do you have to lose?"
As Reviewer: Michael Foudy (mlf2@erols.com) from Falls Church, VA noted Dr Batmanghelidj advise is very simple: "to drink one ounce of water for every two pounds of body weight plus one and one half additional ounces of water for every ounce of beverage I consume containing caffeine, carbonation or alcohol. Do this every day."

Being an educated, rational woman I am not prone to ideas that border to the skeptic on quackery. But this book is serious medical and science information and should be in every community library and every home library. It is that basic and that simple.

Add to the fact I had been diagnosed with Lupus and beginning stages of Fibromyalgia. Then when I sought information in order to make informed decisions on treatment and lifestyle changes all I got was either major pity party and victim mode information or it is mental and one just needs to learn to live with it. Well I refuse to allow anything to stop me from living a full and healthy...


One of the Few Most Important Health Books Written
Without condescending to read it, I had pooh-poohed the idea of this book for years. "Who needs to be told to drink water?" I thought. "Everyone already knows that." Then one afternoon, by accident, I saw it on a reshelving cart at a bookstore, and flipped through it. My new reaction was, "Oh, my God!" There I stood, as a Ph.D. scientist, looking at the book I'd made fun of, and I felt like a fool as I read key sections in several chapters.

I bought two copies (one to underline, with marginal notes; the other to lend out), and read through it in one sitting, after which I looked up Dr. Batmanghelidj in Virginia and phoned him for an extended conversation. I found him very congenial, unpretentious and blazingly competent. Since that day several years ago I have recommended this book to hundreds of people, and I've provided free copies to many doctors, dentists and youth counselors.

Cocky, presumptuous health practitioners, even more arrogant than I had...









0 comments:

Post a Comment