Top Deals Erica White's Beat Candida Cookbook: Over 250 recipes with a 4-point plan for attacking candidiasis

Erica White's Beat Candida Cookbook: Over 250 recipes with a 4-point plan for attacking candidiasis




Show Price



We just purchased this Erica White's Beat Candida Cookbook: Over 250 recipes with a 4-point plan for attacking candidiasis, making use of the discount and the cost-free shipping after reviewing some of the prior reviews prior to purchasing the product. Up until now so good. I am entirely in love with this product from Thorsons, Made it the very best cost on the internet when we purchased it initially of this month.




Erica White's Beat Candida Cookbook: Over 250 recipes with a 4-point plan for attacking candidiasis Details


Over 250 recipes and a 4-point plan to cure candidiasis and build the immune system

When your immune system is low the yeast, candida albicans can proliferate. Erica White, who cured her own ME (and candida) with this plan and is now a respected nutritionist who lectures all over the world, includes over 250 recipes (many given to her by her clients).

The book also includes the following:
• detailed questionnaire helping to identify symptoms
• foods to choose and foods to avoid (including sugars – even fructose and lactose)
• an immune-boosting 4 point plan: which includes using probiotic supplements to put healthy flora (‘friendly’ bacteria) back into your system (supplement – acidophilus)



Erica White's Beat Candida Cookbook: Over 250 recipes with a 4-point plan for attacking candidiasis Features




If you are trying to find a Erica White's Beat Candida Cookbook: Over 250 recipes with a 4-point plan for attacking candidiasis, so i highly suggested this hot item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Erica White's Beat Candida Cookbook: Over 250 recipes with a 4-point plan for attacking candidiasis even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Not useful to me
The book is definitely of little use to me.

I have a severe case of Candida, everytime I eat carbohydrates of any kind. i.e. Potatoes, whole wheat, oats, my Candida flares up.

The book is completely FULL OF WHEAT AND CARBOHYDRATE recipes. You will be surprissed!


Hear The Testimonials from Other Buyers
The best candida diet I have ever tried...
This book is amazing. I have suffered from candida overload for 20 years (I had tried diet and alternative medicine many times) and it had developed into chronic fatigue - I was struggling to get to work each day. After reading her book, I hired a nutritionist from Ms. White's business (we converse via e-mail - ... and took the supplements recommended and carefully followed her four point plan and diet. I am, at only one month, feeling great - out of bed and on the move! All my pains are gone, my sinuses and acne are clearing up, I have lost 20 pounds, even my fungal toenails are clearing up. I still have to stay on the diet a year at least, but it is very much worth it. None of the other methods have worked as well as this. This thorough and complete program really works and I can't recommend this book and her program enough.


Not the best cookbook
As someone who is new to the candida world the information provided was extremely useful. The recipes on the other hand left much to be desired. I am an avid cook and had to ammend the recipes I tried in order to make them somewhat palattable. Some like the baking, were unfixable and had to be discarded. Some of the combinations suggested are absolutely unthinkable. If you are looking for good background information on candida this is a great book. If you are looking for great recipes, try something else.









0 comments:

Post a Comment