The Triple Whammy Cure: The Breakthrough Women's Health Program for Feeling Good Again in 3 Weeks Discount

The Triple Whammy Cure: The Breakthrough Women's Health Program for Feeling Good Again in 3 Weeks




Show Price



I received this item about 3 days back and am really happy with the item. I had an The Triple Whammy Cure: The Breakthrough Women's Health Program for Feeling Good Again in 3 Weeks and I would never purchase again. Up until now so good. Can't be even worse than the The Triple Whammy Cure: The Breakthrough Women's Health Program for Feeling Good Again in 3 Weeks Also if you registered it on line you got an extra 2 months guarantee.




The Triple Whammy Cure: The Breakthrough Women's Health Program for Feeling Good Again in 3 Weeks Explanation


Is this your life? You've been feeling just plain awful for far too long -- depressed, exhausted, achy, stressed-out, bloated, and forgetful. In fact, you're beginning to find it hard to remember the last time you felt really well -- or even just okay.

You may be suffering from what Dr. David Edelberg calls the "Triple Whammy" -- a three-pronged assault on body and mind made up of unrelenting stress, low levels of the feel-good brain chemical serotonin, and your ever-shifting hormones. You can benefit from The Triple Whammy Cure, a simple but highly effective three-week plan that can stop this devastating attack and let you feel good again.

Author Dr. David Edelberg is a recognized pioneer in treating chronic illnesses and a practicing physician with thirty years of clinical experience. His Triple Whammy Cure is a natural program that provides powerful but easy solutions for each of the three whammies.

The Triple Whammy Cure is so simple that Dr. Edelberg's thousands of patients wondered how it would work -- until they tried it themselves and felt so much better only twenty-one days later. Now, The Triple Whammy Cure can help you get back your life, too.

Body and mind beware: relentless stress, shifty hormones, and dwindling serotonin spell big trouble for the idle. Blending conventional and alternative methods to squash their threat, Dr. David Edelberg presents The Triple Whammy Cure, a comprehensive plan for lifelong physical and mental well-being. Edelberg's work aims to help women, especially, who suffer from moderate but constant depression, fatigue, achy joints, and stress--the type that hangs around for years before raising red flags at the doctor's office. Through his three-week-long kick start plan, readers learn how to eat better, incorporate exercise, relaxation techniques and natural supplements into their lifestyles, and how to boost their mood-lifting serotonin levels. Forget weightloss plans; Edelberg says better health results from minding the whammy.

Similar to Dr. Christiane Northrup's work on women's health, The Triple Whammy Cure also explores disorders that result when sufferers ignore nagging symptoms. Anxiety, Fibromylagia, chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), and the full gamut of menstrual issues (from PMS to menopause) each receive Edelberg's full attention as he illuminates connections to triple whammy causes and prescriptions for relieving discomfort. Food's role is to nourish; whole foods and portion control are key to quelling symptoms. His sound information offers help to all types--from those who work better in groups to those who appreciate do-it-yourself methods; from the antsy reader who will gladly dart around the book (as suggested by Edelberg's many "see page" references), to the cover-to-cover crowd. Score another point for moderation and self-care.--Liane Thomas



The Triple Whammy Cure: The Breakthrough Women's Health Program for Feeling Good Again in 3 Weeks Features




If you are searching for a The Triple Whammy Cure: The Breakthrough Women's Health Program for Feeling Good Again in 3 Weeks, so i high advised this item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in USA.


The Triple Whammy Cure: The Breakthrough Women's Health Program for Feeling Good Again in 3 Weeks even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Potentially a Great Resource for Women!
When I was given the opportunity to review a book purported to help women feel better, deal with stress, sleep more soundly and feel happier, it caught my attention but didn't necessarily call out to me - that is, until I saw one chapter devoted entirely to dealing with migraines. As a long-time migraineur, I'll try just about anything to help get them under my control and make them manageable. So I agreed to take a look at The Triple Whammy Cure.

Upon receiving the book, I found myself devouring it over the next two evenings. Here was a book that talked about stress, serotonin and hormones, and the multitude of afflictions women suffer from as a result of any one of these being out of balance. Reading further, I found a synthesis of research I'd come across here and there in my own struggles to deal with eatings disorders and depression in the past, as well as my own on-going ordeal with migraines. Not only that, but I'd found a book that was easy to read, with a...


Various other Purchaser Claiming
A lifeline for women in their 40s and 50s
I've been going through night sweats, sleeplessness, mood swings, some brain fog--and so have all three of my sisters and many of my women friends who are in their 40s and 50s (and have some type of perimenopause and menopause symptoms). This book is 'information dense' and has given me lots of valuable advice. I needed more than a scrip for Prozac and an estrogen patch to cope with with these "triple whammy' symptoms. This book is literally a lifeline! I liked the multi-dimensional remedies, including alternative healing methods. I am getting this book, some fish oil and B complex for all my women friends and my sisters...and keeping this book as a reference guide.


great resource for women of every age
For years I have had stomach aches.. I've seen numerous doctors, and while I have seen some improvement, The Triple Whammy Cure gave me simple, yet effective ways that I could control and cure my aches. Unlike some others I have leafed through, Triple Whammy provides feasible and economical solutions to problems that plague women : depression, PMS, lack of energy.... I'm so happy to have this on my bookshelf as a constant guideline on how to improve my quality of life.









0 comments:

Post a Comment